Get A Card


Adult Registration – Fine-Free Card*

  • Travel to Chazy Public Library.
  • Present a current picture identification with current address, such as a driver’s license or passport.
  • If your current address is different from the address on your photo ID, you will also need to bring in another document with the current address on it (one example is a utility bill).
  • If you use a post office box as a primary address, you must still show proof of a current home address.
  • NOTE: We serve all residents of the Chazy School District (including summer residents), and all teachers and students of the Chazy Central School District. We encourage anyone who resides outside our service area to apply for a card at their local Clinton-Essex Library System (CEFLS) library whenever possible. We serve any person with a valid card from any other CEFLS library.

Juvenile Registration – Fine-Free Card*

  • Must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian 18 years or older in order to apply.
  • Adult registrants must have met the above picture identification requirements.
  • Adults accept responsibility for materials borrowed or any charges incurred on the child’s card.

Fine-Free Card*

* No overdue fines will be incurred once materials are returned.
* Cardholders will be responsible for never-returned and damaged items.